Due to the increase in demand for furniture removal and house clearances, we now offer house clearances and unwanted furniture removal. We now have a waste carriers licence which allows us to collect and redistribute unwanted items. We do this by reusing or upcycling and reselling furniture wherever possible, recycling and last of all tipping your unwanted items. Due to the high costs involved in disposing of your unwanted items there is a minimum fee of £120(£100+vat) for any clearnce.
Our house clearance services include:
- Full or part clearances
- Storage Container/Unit clearances
- Bereavement clearances
- Residential/retirement home clearances
- Sheds/garages and attics cleared
- Company/business clearances
- Estate agents and solicitors
- We pay a premium for quality antiques, furniture or quirky items to offset your clearance costs
- We recycle as much as possible to save items going to landfill as this is better for the environment
- Fast and friendly service, discreet and courteous
- Registered waste carrier and covered with public and employer liability insurance
A site survey will be needed before we can provide you with a quote. If you are only want single items removed then we recommend North Tyneside Councils bulky collection service. If you are moving with us we can help you by moving the items into the street for you if you arange for the council to collect your rubbish.