Prices and quotes:
Due to an increased demand from the stamp duty holiday we are fully booked between 21st June and 30th June.
Pricing - we price our removals based on both time spent and the amount of furniture. Heavy duty used once boxes will be provided boxes cost £1 each and any other packing materials. All removals will require a 30% none refundable depositfor your removal. Site surveys are only carried out if you have a good idea of the date that you are moving and they are normally carried out within two days of phoning. We are now also doing video surveys so if you have an iPhone or similar with whatsapp on then you can send videos for a quote.
Sample prices you can expect to pay for local moves (add 15% for Saturday moves) prices are inclusive of VAT:
- A few items - 100 cubic feet around £50 to £90
- Pianos - local move £90(£75+vat) two men £108(£90+vat) three men we only move ground floor pianos
- 1 bedroom flat - 500 cubic feet 35 item £300(£250+vat) one Luton van and two men (add £30 per floor for upper floors)
- 2 bedroom flat - 750 cubic feet 60 items £450(£375+vat) one Luton van and two men (add £50 per floor for upper floors)
- 3 bedroom house - 1200 cubic feet 90 items £720(£600+vat) one truck and three men
- 4 bedroom house - 1700 cubic feet 170 items £1020(£850+vat) one truck and one Luton van and four or five men
- 5 bedroom house - 2200 cubic feet 220 items £1320(£1100+vat) two trucks and six men
- Please note the sample prices are for local moves based on volume. Prices do not include boxes which we sell £1 for large and 80p for small or any packing.
Small removals are charged at our hourly rates below there is a minimum charge of two hours on these bookings:
- £72(£60+vat) per hour for two men in a van
- £96(£80+vat) per hour for three men in a van
- £84(£70+vat) per hour for two men in a truck
- plus fuel costs at a rate of 75 pence per mile
- You will be billed from when we leave our depot near The Royal Mail Office, Cumberland Road, North Shields, NE298RD to when we return to our depot.
If we have to wait outside of your new property for any period after 2pm to unload due to key delays then you will be charged a waiting charge of £24(£20+vat) per person per hour until you get your keys.
Please note that this web page is marked as not secure on google chrome, this is correct as we are not collecting any financial or sensitive information only an email address and a phone number if you want to leave it.